Laytown Strand Races Book :
This years festival on Thursday 6th September marks 150 years of racing on Laytown Strand. The race committee has launched a commemorative book Laytown Strand Races, celebrating 150 years.
Compiled by racing enthusiast John Kirwan and historian Fiona Ahern, who also produced 300 Years of Racing at Bellewstown in 2013, this book is packed with interviews, anecdotes, recollections, reminiscences and historical facts about Laytown Races.
Get your copy here now:
- GLENSIDE HOTEL JULIANSTOWN
- LAYTOWN AND BETTYSTOWN GOLF CLUB
- BELLEWSTOWN POST OFFICE
- JIM CORCORAN OF B CORCORAN GARDEN SHOP DYRE ST DROGHEDA
- Binocular Kiosk at the following meetings Leopardstown, Curragh, Fairyhouse, Punchestown, Navan, Naas, Galway and Listowel.
- Guilna’s Laytown
- Pats Shop Laytown and Bettystown
- O’ Reillys Stores Laytown
Also available on the race day.
ENQUIRES TO PAUL KERBEY AT 087 6484804