Laytown Strand Races Book :
This years festival on Thursday 6th September 2018 marked 150 years of racing on Laytown Strand. This year the race committee launched a commemorative book “Laytown Strand Races, celebrating 150 years.”
Compiled by racing enthusiast John Kirwan and historian Fiona Ahern, who also produced 300 Years of Racing at Bellewstown in 2013, this book is packed with interviews, anecdotes, recollections, reminiscences and historical facts about Laytown Races.
Get your copy here now:
- Glenside Hotel Julianstown
- Bellewstown Post Office
- Jim Corcoran of B Corcoran Garden Shop Dyre St Drogheda
- Binocular Kiosk at the following meetings Leopardstown, Curragh, Fairyhouse, Punchestown, Navan, Naas, Galway and Listowel.
- Guilna’s Laytown
- Pats Shop Laytown and Bettystown
- O’ Reillys Stores Laytown
- The Museum Millmount Drogheda
- Sage and Stone Duleek
Call or email the office to find out how to buy if you can’t get to the above in person.
Tel: +353 (0) 41-9823614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ENQUIRES TO PAUL KERBEY AT 087 6484804